Monday, September 12, 2011

Trip to Utah and Arizona

We absolutely loved our trip back west to visit family.  We arrived in Salt Lake City and spent a week with my family.  Then we drove down to Flagstaff, AZ for a family reunion with David's family. It was wonderful!  We found out that Naomi is excellent traveler, taking two plane rides across the country and a 8 hour drive through the gorgeous plateau region.  Incredible!


Grandma and Aunt Emily with Naomi

In gorgeous Sonoma, AZ

Happy 2nd Anniversary!

Cousin Brady with Naomi, so adorable!

Grandpa Shoff with Naomi, she is wearing a handmade dress by my cousin Erika!

Aunt Christiane and cousin Isabella


David at a Wukoki, Native American ruin circ 1070 AD

Naomi on her first flight...such a good traveler!


At the Grand Canyon

Matthew and Jacob, the Grand Canyon

Mommy and Naomi at Wupatki, 100 rom Native American Ruins near the Grand Canyon, circa 1070 AD

Like Father, like daughter 



David and I at Montezuma's castle (a 45 room pueblo up in the mountain), circa 1010 AD 

5 hour hike in and out of the Grand Canyon!

David, Jacob, and Matthew resting after their long hike

David went to his first All Star Game!

Naomi and I at the Grand Canyon

1 comment:

  1. Love all the pictures, and it makes me so happy to see her in that little dress! Next time you come to UT I hope I am not out of town!

    ReplyDelete